- Sign up for online banking and check your account balances, view transactions, set up alerts, add stop payments, transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments at your own convenience.
- With our new bill pay service through the online banking you can make payments online, and if the payee can receive electronic payments then the payment will deduct from your account on the same business day.
- If not then a check will be printed and mailed to the payee and debit from your account when the check clears.
- Get your statements emailed directly to you with our new e-statements
- You must be signed up for online banking
- Statements can be viewed for up to 18 months on the online portal
- Only statements received after e-statement enrollment can be viewed
Safe Deposit Boxes
- Three different size boxes available
- Our convenient drive up ATM located by our drive up bank can be used to make cash withdrawals as well as after hour deposits to your account.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
FNB Secure Filedrop
Use this link to quickly and securely drop files to FNB. Fill out the requested info and select a recipient from the drop down menu when prompted. If you are unsure who to send it to, contact your account representative.
FNB ShareFile Customer Portal
Use this link to log into your FNB Client ShareFile account to securely transfer files to FNB. If you are having issues accessing your account or would like to get set up, contact us at 701-228-2236.