FNB News & Updates:
NetTeller Estatement Enrollment
Receive eStatements directly from NetTeller or through email as an alternative to paper statements. Enrollment is fast, easy, and free!
- Convenient and secure access to eStatements through email or NetTeller online banking.
- Access to the last 18 months of statements.
- Save statements directly to your computer.
- Allow additional recipients to access your statements such as an accountant.
- Receive statements 3-4 days earlier than a paper statement.
- Reduce waste by going paperless.
Access to eStatements is protected by username and password secured with industry standard 128 bit encryption. We also include a security phrase that you create upon enrollment that will help you verify our emails and fight phishing attacks. We will never email you asking for personal information such as Social Secuity Numbers, account numbers, or passwords.
How to Enroll
To get started you will first need to enroll for NetTeller Online Banking. Once you are able to login to NetTeller, you can setup eStatement access in just a few easy steps.
- Click the eStatements tab from the menu bar inside NetTeller
- Review and select accounts to enroll for eStatements. Also verify your email address and create a security phrase. The security phrase is simply a short phrase that you would recognize. All emails from us regarding eStatements will contain this phrase.
- View and enter the passcode. Viewing this passcode requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher installed on your computer.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- An email will be issued from us confirming your enrollment. Always ensure your security phrase is included with each message that you receive from First National Bank & Trust of Bottineau.
- You will begin to receive electronic statements immediately and physical statements will no longer be mailed for any accounts you have enrolled. In the event that you enroll on the same day that your paper statement is generated, you will receive a paper statement and any subsequent statements will be sent electronically.
View eStatements by email or directly through NetTeller. You will receive an email from us each time your statement is available. Open the attachment inside the email to login and access your eStatement or simply login to NetTeller from our website and click the eStatements tab. Viewing eStatements requires Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher to be installed on your computer. First State Bank of Purdy will retain your eStatements online for 18 months. To keep statements longer than 18 months, you will need to print or save these statements onto your computer. eStatements can be saved to your computer by clicking the “Save a copy” option inside Adobe Reader.
Beginning Monday, April 5th, First National Bank & Trust will recommend a mask upon entry of our lobby. Disposable masks will be available for customers who choose to wear one.
FTC Current Scam Alert!
3 Ways to Avoid COVID-19 Vaccine Scams:
While vaccination details are getting worked out, here’s what you can be sure of:
- You can’t pay to put your name on a list to get a vaccine. THAT’S A SCAM!
- You can’t pay to get early access to the vaccine. THAT’S A SCAM!
- Nobody legit will call about the vaccine and ask for your Social Security, bank account, or credit card number. THAT’S A SCAM!